Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm Healthy : )

Well, all my tests came back fine...Nothing wrong.  That's good news.
______________
Johnny has been trying to teach Joey how to swim...like he knows what he is talking about... 

_________________

Hannah is liking her new haircut.  I kinda miss her long hair /:



 It's been soooooooooo hot here.  We have been spending tons of time at the lake.  It was 103 on the 4th of July.  Holly is here at the parade and you can see it all over her face that she is dying..
A cool front finally hit tonight and it was 78 degrees with a storm brewing.  We ran down to the beach because we knew there was going to be big waves.  We were right.

It was fun to watch at first.....



And then Johnny started wading out farther...which I hate by the way...
 And farther....which I hate....
 And everyone started following....which I hate...


 And then they're waaaay out there, which I hate...
 And there goes Holly getting wiped out on the right and I was screaming at them by that time,  "Get her back!!!!!!"
 John started yelling at her
 And now she's mad...
I don't care.  I am SURE she is going to drown one of these days..


After we came home we made a fire and had s'mores..


_____________________

I have been consumed with my psych class.  It has been non stop work.  Ready for it to be over in 2 weeks.
____________________

I'm taking the priests on a cruise Monday from Navy Pier.  I'll have lots of photo's to show next time....
___________________

3 teenagers died in Northbrook in the last 2 weeks.  It's been terrible.  2 of them committed suicide and 1 died in a car accident  --2 were football players-Seniors this fall at the high school.  3 funerals in 2 weeks...It's been very sad.  
___________________

Not much else.  I took John to a Michael W. Smith concert at Willow Creek last month and he took me to his favorite concert this week....  Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper.  We took Joey and Holly.  I think John and Holly had the best time.
That's it for now...Girls are looking forward to spending time in Iowa!

No comments: