Wednesday, August 1, 2012

This is good!/ This is bad!

I took my priests on a cruise off of Navy Pier and it was good!!!

We had our family pictures taken and they were good!

Our house is finally painted, our shutters are painted and this is good! 

John cleaned out about 50% of the garage.  I won't go so far as to say this is good, but we can get 1 car in.

My psychology class is over and I got an 'A' so this is good!

I'm almost done reading, "The Hole in Our Gospel", and it is good!

I had a great visit in Iowa and so did the girls, so that was good!

2 weeks of the Olympics is very good!

We had a great time at family camp and that was good!  Here are some 'good' times at camp;

Horseback riding: John threw his neck/back out on the "Dew Swing" and so he couldn't ride.


This is a ridiculous video of me (an over weight middle age woman) who had no business on the Tarzan swing.


Hannah having fun playing capture the flag.  This was one of the only times I saw her smile during family camp.  She was SO grumpy that week.

John making a cardboard boat with the kids for the race on the lake.

Holly playing softball.  She wanted to do it ALL!

A cute picture of Holly.  This picture of Hannah was her 'look' the entire week. 

Another one of Holly's adventures!
Holly's cardboard boat failed miserably....sunk right after we launched it. 

Joey on the "Dew Swing" over Hagerman Lake.

A favorite.....tether ball in the center of the camp grounds.
Family Picture on the lake front.


Johnny playing soccer with a neat little boy named Benji.

Ridiculous looking adults playing Brave Heart.  I was already tired of running and I had only made it off the porch.
Joey on the all time favorite... zip line
John trying his luck.

And this would be a few seconds before John threw out his entire back..


We met some pretty great people at camp, some who had adopted kids.  Foster care is now back on the discussion board again.  John wants to revisit it after football season is over.  We'll see...


========================

Here are pictures from my priests cruise....

I'm explaining my game plan!


My last instructions before we leave!

Our walk down Navy Pier to the boat.

Lunch with my favorite priest on my right. He is my sweetheart.

Our boat!

Fr. Joe and I enjoying a dance together  : )

Do I have everyone??


A final count before we leave!

Group picture

Me and some of the members..retired priests/priests in training/ and my boss, Mary, on the end.

===================

This is bad!

Hannah is puking as I write this. 

My next night class starts in 3 weeks.

My oldest child is entering high school in 3 weeks.

Our home equity line of credit has to be rolled into our mortgage because we borrowed more than we could pay.

Both our cars have almost 200 thousand miles on them and we are going to have to buy a new car this year.....this is bad...very bad...as we have no money.

Christian school bills will be starting up again this month.

Hannah's dance bills will be due in 2 weeks.

I think I'm getting Hannah's sickness.................

I'll end with a picture Holly took of herself at mom's on my computer. I have no idea how she did a hand stand and took the picture at the same time...but apparently she has her ways...



No comments: