Saturday, September 1, 2012

exhausted

Went to the first Friday night football game with the kids.  I dropped Johnny off with 3 girls who were meeting him at the gate.  As we were walking through the parking lot his phone rang at least 50 times.  ----girls----he didn't even know most of them...Holly was laughing her head off at him..

One was his friend from CHA that he is taking to homecoming.  As I was talking to the moms in the stands, one of them said, "I have heard all about Johnny.  You better watch out Bridgette.  I read some of my daughters texts and her friends were saying pretty inappropriate things about him....what they'd like to do if they got a hold of him on a date." 

I about fainted....

I started stalking his FB page.  I found them both actually posing in a picture together....



Yes, these are the girls.  The one on the right, Griffin, calls him incessantly and is in his 'group date' for homecoming.  The one on the left, McKenzie, keeps asking girls to tell him to call her....'that she's interested'. 

After the game last night Johnny said, "Mom, I couldn't get this one girl to leave me alone.  She literally hung on me!  It freaked me out!  Not one girl liked me at CHA and now all the sudden I have all these phone numbers......just look at my cell phone mom!  Just look at the recent calls!  I don't know who any of these girls are!  I don't want a girlfriend!  As a matter of fact, I don't even want a date! 

Pray for this child....these girls are ferocious!  

His second football game was this morning....

2 games and only got in to play once.....

John is livid and it's probably a blessing that he isn't at the games because he's coaching New Trier.

I got teary eyed watching because this was the conversation this morning....

"Mom, are you going to be at the game this morning?  Coach said I get to play most of the game."  

I drop him off at school, "Mom, remember, the game starts at 9 a.m. so be sure you're on time.  Coach says I'm playing a lot this game."

I could hardly stand there and watch him pace.  I was SO mad at the coaches for telling him he was going to play and then benching him again.  

John's calling them......

Oh boy.......
 
Here is his football picture: #23 just left of the first coach.



Joey on the other hand went to a party with the 'theater kids' to watch Charlottes Web at  this nice boys house..


Oh My goodness...such a different kid than Johnny.

He had so much fun.  When I picked him up, the girls were all crying because the movie was sad and the boys were all on the computer watching 'cool' special effects.

They are super nice kids.

Holly's teeth are FINALLY coming in...


I have no idea how she got my computer while we are driving but yet again some short snippets of her personality...






And cute Hannah..

 One of her good days...praying for her daily..

No news on the boys....patiently waiting

No comments: